Students of the National Open University of Nigeria who may not yet be aware, all returning students are required and expected to register again as they resume the new session. Here are the official guide and procedures on how to register as a returning NOUN student on the student portal, nouonline.net.
Before proceeding, I think you’ll find this information important and essential.
- NOUN TMA Timetable for 2020 – NOUN TMA Closing Date.
- NOUN School Fees For New and Returning Students 2020.
- MBA in Open University; Open University Business Administration
Table of Contents
Guides on NOUN Registration for Returning Students.
- The first step is to visit the school’s student site, www.nouonline.net
- On the Home Page, check the Menu Bar, and click on the “Student Login”.
- Next, click on the “Register” link.
- Type in the required details (Ensure you share your correct details.)
- Next, click on the “Submit” button.
- After you have successfully submitted the above form, simply check the Menu and click on “Login”.
- To login, you must type in your Matric number and password in their respective boxes.
- Next, click on the “Manage Wallet”.
- Click “Load Wallet” to credit your wallet.
- On this page, you’re to enter details and amount.
- Click “Pay”.
- After clicking on Pay, An RRR code will be generated for you. All that you are expected to do, is simply copy and take your RRR number to any bank branch for payment.
After Successful Payment.
- After you have successfully paid, Login to your student account again.
- Goto “Manage Wallet”
- Click “Check Payment Status”
- Here, you will be required to type in your Matric Number and RRR number in their respective boxes.
- Click “Check Wallet Payment” to confirm payment.
NOUN Returning Students Registration.
- Click on the “Home” link.
- Next, you are to click on the “Registration” link to commence your registration.
- You must select Semester Registration. This is very important.
- You will need to type in your details. (Take Note: Semester Count; you are to specify the number of compulsory fee payments made so far including present semester.)
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Finally, after following this guide, you can proceed with the course and exam registration.
If for any reason you are having issues completing the steps to register as a returning student of the National Open University, don’t hesitate to reach us using the comment box below, or you can send us a message directly on our contact form and we’ll reply you.
Don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp, using the share buttons below.